[AIChE] SWE STARTS Involvement and Minor Board Appointments

Stephen Bosomworth sbosomwo at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 1 18:13:11 EDT 2018

ChemEs,

The SWE STARTS event is *next Sunday, April 8th*.
We are cohosting a table with OXE at which we will be doing several science
and physics based demonstrations for K-12 students.

Please fill out *this form
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qhl7KTMMytSr2drhTnRQI2uWepqayHfUf5prmmA6CPw/edit?usp=sharing>*
 with what times you are available if you would like to help out with the
demonstration.

*Demonstration Rehearsal*:

Monday (4/2) - TBD some time from 10am to 1pm

Wednesday (4/4) - TBD

*Event Day* - Sunday (4/8):

Set up - before 1 PM
Event - 1 PM - 4 PM
Take Down - 4 PM to 5 PM

Let me know if you have any questions!

Additionally, minor board appointments have been made. They are as follows.

Publicity Chair: Ryan Dalipsingh
Freshmen Rep: Angel Burgos
Chem-E-Car Chair: Zach Hacklander and Sally Ju

Regards,

Steve Bosomworth
Pres. Stevens Crew Team
VP AIChE, Stevens Student Chapter