[AIChE] Riverhorse Brewery: 4/13

Nicolas Gural ngural at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 3 15:58:37 EDT 2018

 Hey ChemEs!

Reminder!!!!!!!! AIChE is going to Riverhorse *NEXT FRIDAY!*
You have until midnight tomorrow, *4/3,* to fill out the form. The details
of the event are below!

We are heading there again on April 13th!
Here are the details:
YOU MUST BE 21 OR OLDER! WE WILL BE CHECKING IDS
Transportation: Covered by AIChE
Virtual tour and beer: $6 (out of pocket)
Time: 11:30 AM departure from Stevens, Arrive at 1 PM, Leave by 3 PM

The virtual tour is about 5-10 minutes and then after you get to pick
either a pint of beer or a flight. After that, if the brewery is open, we
can hang out in the loading station.

The form below must be filled out by April 4th so we can have a head count
by then. This will also be a first come first serve basis. We will be
taking up to 25 students.

https://goo.gl/forms/5gZtEJxji1FLWPPB3

Best,

Nicolas Gural