[AIChE] Accepted Students Day Lab Tours Volunteers

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 10 15:43:30 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

Accepted Students Weekend is coming up this weekend. (April 14,15) We need
a few more volunteers from our department to give tours. If you are
interested, please be prepared to answer questions about ChemE things, such
as classes, experiences, co-ops, curriculum, etc. Also, you can talk about
what you like about Stevens, what you're involved in, and so on. The tour
should not take up too much of your time so please sign up if you are
available!

This would be a great opportunity to meet the potential new members to our
department and to show what we do. If you are interested, *please sign up
through this spreadsheet.
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bm5V2VzgoDhxo3LzgHs-wbgoifQFiBUBxEvsEBecwy4/edit#gid=0>*

Thank you!

Best,

--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology | 2020*
kchan3 at stevens.edu