[AIChE] Regional Conference Sign Up

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 26 17:03:33 EST 2018

Hey everyone!

Don't forget to register for our Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference! The
conference will be held at Princeton this year and will be on April 6-7.
The first 20 correspondents to the form below will receive compensation
from the school to attend.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to meet people from different
AIChE chapters in our region and to support our Chem-E Car team in their
competition!

>>Form to fill out<<
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZB64IUGCvSzBnt2Kvmzpck6KfzZ6N4LI2DjEc7s_4mVrNhg/viewform>

Hope to see you all there!

--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology | 2020*
kchan3 at stevens.edu

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>