[AIChE] Virtual GBM Tonight! 9PM

Stephen Bosomworth sbosomwo at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 7 17:40:00 EST 2018

ChemEs,

We had a GBM scheduled for tonight in X004, at which we planned to begin
nominations for E-Board elections.

Because of the school closing and the time-sensitive nature of the
nomination period we will instead be having a *virtual GBM at 9:00 PM
tonight.*

*I will be sending out another email at 9 with the slides for tonight's
meeting and the link to a google hangouts call. All you need to join is a
laptop or smartphone.* We will be discussing nominations and elections as
well as upcoming events. I will be posting pictures of pizza. I think this
will let me get around ordering from Compass1.

Whether you will be able to attend or not, please begin your nominations
for E-Board members. *Nominations will be open until Saturday March 10 at
11:59 PM*.

*Nomination Form Link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfekQmJ-Ac1be2oLDCHrbPSuKvvmXmbgpJTX7gdWCmNOQFjjw/viewform?usp=sf_link>.*

Please reach out to aiche at stevens.edu with any questions.