[AIChE] AIChE GBM, Elections, and Write-In Ballot

Stephen Bosomworth sbosomwo at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 19 11:38:12 EDT 2018

ChemEs,

Elections for the 2018-2019 AIChE E-Board will be during our GBM this
*Wednesday
at 9PM*. I understand that quite a few RSOs are having their elections this
week, and as such many of you may have other commitments. Because of this
we have included the option of a write-in ballot
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUYypMKLSx4N0Wi77XRNxzutA21Co26p0L_zC8XujuCjYAZg/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
Write-ins are due by *Wednesday at noon*. NOTE: 'Abstain' is not the name
of a candidate. Choosing 'Abstain' means that you are not voting for any
candidate for that position.

In addition to elections we will be talking about upcoming events for the
semester.

Regards,

Steve Bosomworth
Pres. AIChE, Stevens Student Chapter