[AIChE] Elections/GBM Rescheduled to Thursday

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 20 20:15:53 EDT 2018

Hello,

In light of the snowstorm tomorrow, our elections have been
rescheduled to *Thursday,
March 22nd*. It will still be in X-004 and at 9 pm. For your convenience,
we have extended the deadline for the write in ballot
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUYypMKLSx4N0Wi77XRNxzutA21Co26p0L_zC8XujuCjYAZg/viewform>
to be due on *Thursday at noon* now. If you are unable to attend the
meeting, feel free to vote through that ballot.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to see you all at
elections/GBM on Thursday night!

--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology | 2020*
kchan3 at stevens.edu

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>