[AIChE] GBM 3/22/18 Minutes

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 23 10:28:28 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone who came out to last night's GBM/elections. A list of
the officers elected are listed in the bottom of this email. Below I have
also attached a copy of last nights minutes/powerpoint presentation in case
you were unable to attend but would like to know what you missed.

We are currently accepting applications for the *minor board
positions* of *Publicity
chair* and *Freshman class representative*. This is a great leadership
opportunity and a way for you to get more involved in AIChE! Descriptions
for these positions are attached in the copy of our constitution below. These
applications due by next *Wednesday, March 28th,* at noon. You can apply by
sending a paragraph of your credentials and why you would like/do well in
the position to aiche at stevens.edu for the eboard to review.

-----------------------------------
Below is a list of the officers that were elected last night for next
year's eboard. Congrats to everyone!

Officers elected:
Pres - Ranjeet George
VP - Steve Bosomworth
Secretary - Kristy Chan
Treasurer - Ryan McAliney

--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology | 2020*
kchan3 at stevens.edu