[AIChE] De-stess Event/Last GBM TONIGHT

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Wed May 2 14:17:19 EDT 2018

Hey everyone!

Quick reminder that our destress event will be *tonight in X-004 at 9:00 PM*.
This is going to also be our last GBM so be sure to drop by! We will have
lots of snacks and such so don't miss out.

**Feel free to bring your own board game of choice tonight to play**

Hope to see you all there!

Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology '20 | *B.E. Chemical Engineering
Resident Assistant | 5th Floor Castle Point Halls
Vice President | Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers
Secretary | American Institute of Chemical Engineers
kchan3 at stevens.edu