[AIChE] Event next Wednesday: 'The Misinformation Age'

Stephen Bosomworth sbosomwo at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 7 17:13:31 EST 2019

All,

Next Wednesday, 2/13 at 4PM in BC 122, a friend of the chapter, James
Weatherall, will be giving a talk titled  'The Misinformation Age: How
False Beliefs Spread'. The talk will cover parts if Jim's new book of the
same title, and should be an interesting event.

I will be attending, and if you check in with me at the event I will credit
you with attending 1 of AIChE's events that will count towards your ability
to vote/run in elections later in the semester.

More info on the event HERE
<https://www.stevens.edu/college-arts-and-letters/research/centers-labs/center-for-science-writings>
.

Cheers,