[AIChE] Thermite Hot Chocolate Today!

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 27 11:09:52 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

Quick reminder that we will be having our thermite hot chocolate event
TODAY,* February 27th, from 4-5 PM on MPK Lawn.* Come warm up with us and
get some free hot chocolate and see a cool demonstration.

Hope to see you all soon!

--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology '20 | *B.E. Chemical Engineering
kchan3 at stevens.edu