[AIChE] GBM 1 Tonight!

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 30 10:20:27 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

AIChE will be having our *first GBM* of the semester tonight at *9 PM in BC
304*. Be sure to drop by to see what we will be up to this semester. We
will be serving pizza and drinks as well so be sure to drop by!

Hope to see you all there!

Best,
--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology '20 | *B.E. Chemical Engineering
kchan3 at stevens.edu