[AIChE] Research Presentation by Professor Liberia this Wednesday

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 26 01:20:52 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

Today I am reaching out with an exciting opportunity to learn about
research happening at our school within our department. Professor Liberia
will be giving a presentation this *Wednesday, March 27th, from 4-5 PM in
Babbio 122* about what he is currently working on.

If you are interested in exploring research opportunities for the summer or
for the future, definitely drop by to hear his first hand experience. This
is a great networking opportunity as well.

Feel free to reach out to me with any further questions. Hope to see you
all there!

--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology '20 | *B.E. Chemical Engineering
kchan3 at stevens.edu