[AIChE] Elections GBM Tomorrow

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 26 14:29:41 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

We will be having our elections GBM tomorrow at 9:15 PM in North Building
105. Come out to vote for next year’s executive board!

Pizza and drinks will also be served so definitely come by and support.

See you all there!
--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology '20 | *B.E. Chemical Engineering
kchan3 at stevens.edu