[AnimeClub] [Battle Atheletes Victory pt2]

Miguel Roberto Melendez rmelende at stevens.edu
Thu Jun 7 09:49:14 EDT 2007

Memorandum to the troops:
Operation: BattleAtheletes2

At precisely 21:00hrs (9:00pm you civies!) we will be screening the
second installment of BATTLE ATHLETES VICTORY!
The Location has been confirmed to be Buchard 118 [B118] as usual. The
questions remain will Akari Kanzaki forever fully surpass her
companions? and will she ever make it to University satellite? Or will
she crack under the pressure? The only thing we can be certain of is
that there are many trials to come ahead.

*Warning spoiler Warning*
There is running!

Special Notice from King Cassidy:
King Cassidy reminds the troops that we are having the next CON
planning meeting this Sunday at 3PM in Babbio 104. Additionaly for the
IRC chat room when signing up for a nickname, you should use a name
that can be easily identifiable as yourself (ie your pipeline name is
fine).