[AnimeClub] TechFest Event, Among Others

Joshua Habel jhabel at cs.stevens.edu
Fri Nov 2 20:04:08 EDT 2007

Loyal Minions:
	Your mail this time comes from another source, your valiant vice
president. Tonight, 11/02, there is no anime event. Officially. However,
we're bringing Smash Bros Melee and a few other games to B118. If you feel
like playing, or have something else you want to bring and play, feel free.
This is NOT an official anime club event, but since we have the room, we
might as well use it.
	The official event this week is the Super LANime Coffee House. A
co-event along with C2GS, RHA, WCPR, and the new EC, we will have 13
unbridled hours of gaming and anime fun, including a day light savings time
hour of possibly retro gaming. We'll also have Guitar Hero 3 for the 360 on
hand. I'll be there handing out prizes as I see fit, whether by raffle or
by skill based tests. So, come on down to the Babbio Center this Saturday,
November 3rd at 9pm for more awesome than you can handle.

-J. Habel
Vice President, Stevens Anime Club