[AnimeClub] [Hare+GuuPt.2]

Miguel Roberto Melendez rmelende at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 4 00:34:17 EDT 2007

Hey Gang,

The Friday in B118 at 9:00pm is gonna be our second installment of
Hare+Guu!
I know you guys liked it cause as I predicted some guy laughed so hard
he puked....
or was that a dream inside someone's stomach?? hmmm...
Anyway it was a huge hit so i hope you guys come and watch pt2.
As always there will be food and snacks galore, trust me we have a lot.

Additionally,
"UberCon IX is taking place on the weekend of November 2nd, 3rd, and 4th
this year in Edison, New Jersey.  For those of you who have no idea what
I'm talking about, UberCon is a gaming convention which has plenty of
Board Games, RPGs, Console Games, LAN Games, Miniatures, etc.  Check out
their website at http://www.ubercon.com/ for more information.  See the
attached flyer for a discount code (Gets you $5 off the admission price)
if you do decide to register for the con."

Sincerely,
Miguel Melendez