[AnimeClub] [Live Action!]

Miguel Roberto Melendez rmelende at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 18 18:16:49 EDT 2007

Hey gang,

This Friday October 19 at 9:00pm in Burchard 118 we are switching
things up a bit and while we all love a good animated show. This week
we are going live action! We will be showing both the Cromartie High
movie and Great Teacher Onizuka! So be prepared to to LOL (did he just
type that???). You'll definitely enjoy this wild combinations with its
crazy antics and the badass teacher.

Sincerely,
Miguel Melendez

additionally

Hannah Black, and is the publications head for the Penn State Anime
Organization sponsored convention called Setsucon.

Setsucon is an Anime convention that was created last year in State
College for the enjoyment of Anime and Japanese culture fans.  All of
the willing and wonderful staff for the convention are Anime and
Japanese culture fans and most of us are college students. Because they
are a college-run and college based convention, Setsucon would love as
much help as they can get.

What they are looking for are individuals or groups who would be
enthusiastic and geared to help the staff with tasks that will keep the
convention up and running.  (and running smoothly).  For those who sign
up there will be perks and pluses as well as being able to enjoy two
days of fun at Setsucon.  (Minions of all sort are accepted!)

For more details or questions, please contact the Public Relations
director at:
publicRelations at setsucon.com

Our official website is
www.setsucon.com