[AnimeClub] Re: Techfest Request

Joshua Habel jhabel at cs.stevens.edu
Mon Oct 29 15:58:02 EDT 2007

 Loyal Members:
 	As you know, there is no anime club this Friday since we'll be
 doing a joint event with C2GS on Saturday at 9pm in the Babbio. I have a
 request for all:
 	If anyone has a XBox360 guitar controller, either the old wired
 Xplorer or the new wireless Gibson Les Paul, we need to borrow it. We only
 have one controller for Guitar Hero 2, since I just bought the game myself.
 If anyone has one they don't mind lending to us for the night, please let
me know at jhabel at cs.stevens.edu. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing
everyone on Saturday for anime, games, and awesome prizes. Like, complete
box set prizes.

 -J. Habel
 Associate SysAdmin

-J. Habel