[AnimeClub] [The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya pt2]

Miguel Roberto Melendez rmelende at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 4 16:34:21 EDT 2008

Hello,

As expected we had a ton of members show up last week for Haruhi pt1.
And I promise it will only get funnier from here. What ever happened to
Apollo Justice episode?? anywayz We will be meeting tonight at 9:00pm
in B118. As always there will be snacks and drinks for you peeps. Hope
one you learned the dance!

Additionally

Zenkaikon 2008 needs Steven's Anime Club's help to spread the word.
they are looking for volunteers to post flyers up if you are interested
see me at club or e-mail anime at stevens.edu

and some more

Tokyo in Tulsa
They have some really amazing guests and events this year!   Joining us
this year at Tokyo in Tulsa are the notable and very talented voice
actors Crispin Freeman (Hellsing, Witch Hunter Robin, Chobits,
Slayers), Wendy Powell (Full Metal Alchemist, Trinity Blood, Negima),
and Spike Spencer (Evangelion, Bleach, Orphen, Suikoden, World of
Warcraft... thats the geek in me coming out >.>).  The J-rock group The
Slants will also be performing at the convention; if you haven't ever
listened to them you should definitely look them up, they're amazing
musicians. You can check them out at www.theslants.com.  In addition to
our guests, we also have a multitude of panels lined up that cover a
wide range of subjects including fandom, Japanese Culture, ball jointed
dolls, Gothic Lolita, How to survive a zombie attack, and many, many
more. They also will be hosting a number of gaming tournaments, so be
prepared to get your game on! This is just a small portion of the
activities that will be taking place at Tokyo in Tulsa. For more
details on events and guests, please visit their website:
www.tokyointulsa.com.

If you are interested in taking part in all of the fun, they offer an
organization discount at the rate of $20 per person for groups of ten
or more for full weekend badges. If you would like to register, just go
to www.tokyointulsa.com/registration.html for more information. Thank
you so much for your time, and if you have any questions or ideas feel
free to contact them! All of them there at Tokyo in Tulsa are doing
their best to make this convention the best it can be, and they're
hoping to see you there!
contactinfo: mfowler at tokyointulsa.com

Sincerely,

Redeye'd