[AnimeClub] Get ready for the fianle!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 24 11:08:48 EDT 2008

Greetings fellow true believers,

It is with great pleasure that I present to you all this week's showing of
Kanas. Here is a short blurb for your enjoyment:

Basically, they wanted to commemorate 40 years of anime production, so they
made something so action-packed and over the top it would be worthy of that.
In the future, demons and humans live together somewhat peacefully. That is,
until the old Karas orders demons loyal to him to kill humans. Now the new
Karas, Otoha, must train to battle these demons and save the city of
Shinjuku. Too bad he just woke up from a coma.

Sounds cool doesn't it?

As always there will be plenty of snacks and of course we wouldn't be able
to close the semester out without a healthy dose of pizza this week.

Hope to see you all there.

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your loyal secretary of Anime