[AnimeClub] Matriculation 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!!!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Aug 28 00:28:28 EDT 2008

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you that this Friday 8/29 we
will be hosting our annual event Matriculation at 9 PM in B118!!!!!!!!
Please come and join us as we start of this semester's festivities where you
choose what we will be watching over the course of the semester. So please
come and join us with this year's contenders:

Outlaw Star

Paniponi Dash

Fate Stay Night

Only one of these will make it to the silver(ish) screen for this semester
so please show your favorite some love and join us in brining in the new
semester with a bash! As always we will be providing snacks, soda,  and yes
there will be cake, and that is not a lie! We hope to see you all in B118
this Friday at 9 PM sharp!

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Freindly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club