[AnimeClub] [Le Chevalier D'Eon 3]

Miguel Roberto Melendez rmelende at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 8 03:53:59 EST 2008

Hello,

I have returned from the dead and have possessed Miguel =P H.O
Now seriously, The last installment of Le Chevalier D'Eon will be
tomorrow Friday February 08th 2008 at 9:00pm in B118. We left of as our
favorite Trio of detective knights of France were searching in England
for clues. But how will things pan out especially since they a down an
arm O.o || To find out you'll have to come see wont you? Don't make me
put a Psalm on you! of course they anime and snacks we have I'm sure
will bring you out of the wood works anyway. See you there now this
soul needs some sleep.

Sincerely,
Miguel Melendez ... Or is it?

P.S. We will be having another CPAC staff planning meeting this month
on the 24th (look for the posters around campus) we still have open
slots in every department and can never have too many staffers! So if
your interested in being part of the first anime convention ever to be
held at Stevens come join us. Also Dont forget to browse the new
constiution as we will be voting on it on a later date.