[AnimeClub] Constitution Changes - Yet Again

Keith B. Cassidy kcassidy at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 12 02:15:04 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

                After going to the SGA, they have requested us to make the
following changes:

                All undergraduates are eligible for membership. gets changed
to All full time undergraduates are eligible for membership. (Co-op counts
as full-time)

                Also, we need to take out the clause about the SGA needing
to ratify the constitution because it's assumed.

                So we'll be voting again this Friday, on the updated
constitution. I'm sorry to make you go through this again, but it's
something we feel we have to get done for the future of the club. If anyone
has any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Keith B. Cassidy

President

Stevens Institute of Technology Anime Club