[AnimeClub] [Prolegomenon 2008]

Miguel Roberto Melendez rmelende at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 16 01:36:07 EST 2008

Welcome Back my minions.

Your one vacation per 20 years is now done i hope you are rested! And
traditionally this week Friday Jan. 18th in B118 at 9pm will be The
Stevens Anime Club's Prolegomenon 2008 event!

As such we will be voting on what we will be showing these being Love
Hina, Outlaw Star, and Le Chevalier D'eon. In Addition to this we will
be Introducing the new Constitution for final member approval the
following week. Furthermore by popular demand we will be showing The
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya this semester and as such will vote if we
want to see it in chronological or broadcast order.

So as always come join us for a good time, CAKE!, and snacks. (did i
mention there will be cake?)

Sincerely,
Miguel Melendez