[AnimeClub] Love Hina Part 3

nbarresi at stevens.edu nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Jul 22 17:40:14 EDT 2008

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure (and relief)that I announce that this Thursday
in the wonderful B118 at 9:15 we will be showing the final installment
of Love Hina, so please join us to see how many mechanical turtles will
appear, what will happen with the teacher an one of the girls, whose
name I can't remember, how much more abuse will that one guy have to
take. Find out this week for the exciting (hopefully I honestly don't
know) conclusion of Love Hina.

Oh and did I mention that there will the usual snacks and soda.

And now for a quick reminder that tonight there will be an IRC chat for
CPAC 09 at 9 PM- BE THERE!

-Nick Barresi