[AnimeClub] Godzilla Movie Night!!!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Sun Jun 15 21:20:22 EDT 2008

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce that this week the Anime Club will
be going where no club has gone before and will be showing two classic
monster melee matches of epic proportions. Yes folks that's right we will be
honoring the one and only lizard badass enough to come back from the dead
god only knows how many times, destroy Japan for a living, protect the Earth
in his spare time, AND earn a star on the Hollywood walk of fame, Yes folks
we will be showing a double feature of the one and only Godzilla. This week
we will find out if Godzilla can defeat his evil space counterpart with a
name that clearly shows the creativity of the Japanese, Space Godzilla, in
Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla, as well as the epic tale of two lizards and a
really bad case of crabs in Godzilla vs. Destroyah. As per the usual there
will plenty of snacks and soda to fulfill your appetities, as well as plenty
of jokes that these movies will lend themselves perfectly. So as per the
usual we will be meeting this Thursday in B118 at 9:15, and make sure you
bring your sense of humor, as I promise you this WILL be better than
Bubblegum Crisis, and make even less sense by the time it is over.

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Freindly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club