[AnimeClub] This week...

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 6 16:39:40 EST 2008

Greetings Fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you that this week we will be
gladly showing Samurai 7, a gripping tale about 7 samurai and some other
stuff that I really don't know too much about, but it looks really cool, so
please come and enjoy it with us. As per the usual there will be plenty of
snacks and soda, and even one pie for each samurai, and for you all to enjoy
along with your anime. So please feel free to come and join us this Friday
at 9 PM in B118  for anime, pizza, soda, and snacks.

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club