[AnimeClub] No Club this week

Mike Bocchinfuso mbocchinfuso at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:53:43 EST 2008

some moar info: the BlipFest website is http://blipfestival.org/2008/.
there is a tentative schedule of musicians, visual artists, and even
workshops, on the site, as well as directions.

the best way for you to get there is to get the F after taking the
PATH to 14th, 23rd, or 33rd Streets. total transit time from Hoboken
is about an hour, and the MTA ride costs $2 each way.

Mike