[AnimeClub] Movie Night

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 25 00:42:01 EDT 2008

Greetings Fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you that this week the Anime
club will proudly be showing the following movies, Tokyo Godfathers and
Vexile, both of which look really good, and neither of which have I actually
seen. I am looking forward to seeing all of you there this week in B118 at 9
PM, this Friday. As always there will be plenty of snacks and soda, and this
week there will be pizza for your enjoyment, so please come and join us for
another great week of Japanese cultural enlightenment.

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club