[AnimeClub] Guess who almost forgot again!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 3 00:10:42 EDT 2009

This GUY!!

Greetings all, it is with great pleasure to you that I inform you  that this
week will be showing the final episodes of Code Geass at 9 PM in B118. Will
we see how this is all going to end, well the only way to find out, is to
attend this week! As per the usual we will have plenty of snacks and soda to
compliment you anime viewing pleasure!

Also, thank you all who helped out with CPAC 2009, it was a huge success and
keep your ideas for next in the back of your mind for the feedback meeting
on April 19th. Now try to catch up on all of that lost sleep, lord knows I
will!

See you all soon

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club