[AnimeClub] CPAC Meeting This Friday!

Morgan DeSena mdesena at stevens.edu
Sun Aug 2 01:43:24 EDT 2009

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

As we enter into the last month of summer vacation and approach the
start of the school year, it is time for a Castle Point Anime Con
meeting! The meeting will be held on Friday August 7th at 9PM. As many
people are at home, the meeting will be on IRC. You can find
instructions on how to log into the CPAC IRC channel here:
http://www.stevens.edu/anime/Docs/IRC_Instructions.pdf
For your nickname, please use your pipeline name so we know who you
are! Please note that page 2 of the instructions are optional. If you
do choose to follow them, I would recommend against using your pipeline
password.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!