[AnimeClub] Anime Club has more Grenadier!

Vincent vlipoma at stevens.edu
Tue Aug 11 17:10:43 EDT 2009

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce our next showing of Grenadier!
Yes, another showing of guns, swords, women with attitude, and normal
anime shenanigans.

As is usual, expect us to shower you with snacks and beverages (read:
get up off your lazy butt and select them from the food table yourself)
in the luxurious B118 lecture hall (read: that place with all the
physics that's freezing whenever the projector turns on) at 9:15 PM,
this Thursday, August 13 of 2009.

Enjoy yourselves!

Your secretary,
-Vinny