[AnimeClub] Anime Club should really send its emails earlier!

Vinny vlipoma at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 11 01:57:29 EST 2009

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce Anime Club's final meeting of
the semester, showing the rest of Baccano! We will assemble in B119 at
9:00pm for our usual assortment of anime tomfoolery, but NOT our normal
assortment of snacks because there shall be...

SUPER AMAZING PUMPKIN PIE.*

In addition, we would like to link you to the myanimelist Stevens Anime
Club: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=17020

So come to B118 for our semester finale!
Your secretary,
Vinny

*limited time offer, offer may or may not be void in canada, anime club
assumes no responsibility if the pie is full of zombies.