[AnimeClub] Onegai Techer Marathon!!!!1!!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 13 01:01:51 EST 2009

Greetings Fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you, late as it may seem, that
we will be hosting our annual Valentine's Day marathon this Friday! Please
come and join us as we watch Onegai Teacher in its entirety at 9PM in B118.
There will be pizza, snacks, and soda this week for your marathon enjoyment
as well. So please do not hesitate to join us this week as we celebrate the
holiday with an Anime befitting the occasion!

See you all in a few hours!

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club