[AnimeClub] E-mail errors and This week in Anime

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 24 00:22:50 EST 2009

Greetings Everyone,

My apologies to those of you who have been accidentally re-subscribed to
this list, we had a small error in our system. If you wish to unsubscribe
please use the link at the bottom of this e-mail.  In other news, to those
of you who wish to stay on this list, We will be showing the epic conclusion
of Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventures. Also there will also be the last CPAC
Planning meeting this weekend in B122 at 3 PM. Please help us make this
convention as awesome as we possibly can, by attending this meeting, it is
highly important as we have but a month until the convention is upon us.

Thanks all, and see you this week,

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club