[AnimeClub] PROLEGOMENON!!!!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 11 22:34:49 EST 2009

Greetings and welcome back fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce that we will be resuming our usual
activities this week with Prolegomenon 09!!! This semester's victims, I mean
choice contestants are for the three week show: Fate/Stay Night returns from
its defeat at the hands of the dreaded Pani Poni Dash!, but will it be able
to hold its own against Trigun, or the newest contender to the foray, the
incredible heaven piercing drill of Gurren Lagann. One thing is for sure,
this will surely be a match that will make galaxies explode! In the lighter
weight two week class we have the epic, or so it seems, Flag up against the
interesting tale of a boy in an alternate universe that is Dual!. So please
be sure to stop this Friday in B118 as we resume our usual antics with
snacks, soda, and socialization, and there will be cake, which is no lie. So
please join us at 9PM this Friday as we are sure to have a wild
Prolegomenon.

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club