[AnimeClub] This week...

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 22 00:54:58 EST 2009

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you that we will be starting
the showing of this semester's three week choice show Gurren Lagann!

This week we will get to see how exactly Simon and Kamina will survive their
"encounter" with the surface world. Will we find out what is going on with
this new surface world, or will it be filled with a world of unimaginable
pain, that our heroes manage to survive, against the conventions of physics
as we know it. What new absurdities will occur this week's showing, only
time will tell, or showing up to club at 9 PM in B118 this week, the choice
is yours!

As per the usual there will be plenty of snacks, soda, and this week, Pizza!
Also in the world of the running of our club, we will be holding
Pre-elections for the newly vacated treasurer position.

Also in the world of CPAC, we will be having a staff meeting this Sunday at
3 PM in Babio 104. Please come and join us as we are nearing the crunch time
for the con!

See you all Friday!

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club