[AnimeClub] Oh no! There's no Anime this week!

Vincent P. Lipoma vlipoma at stevens.edu
Tue Jul 7 17:45:50 EDT 2009

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great distress that I announce there will be NO, that's
right, NO anime club this week of July the 9th. The reason for this sad
state of affairs is due to a gigantic mecha pinning down the eboard in
Jacobus Lounge by using beam spam techniques. It has nothing at all to
do with summer intersession!

Fear not! Nick, our Treasurer, has secured funding for an equally
gigantic mech! He will save us somehow! Anime club will then
triumphantly return next week (Thursday July 16) with showings of
Outlaw Star!

Your Zombie Hunting Secretary dealing with a giant Mech problem,
-Vinny