[AnimeClub] Anime Club and Space Piracy have much in common!

Vincent vlipoma at stevens.edu
Tue Jul 21 20:36:03 EDT 2009

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the second week of Outlaw
Star! A second week of space assassins! A second week of space cat
girls! And a second week of things blowing up in space!

As is per norm, the viewing will be at 9:15, Thursday, in B118. Chips
and soda will be served, but I am afraid our supply of Stanley Crow Bars
and Anti-Zombie Life Saving Devices has run dry, so bring your own.

Your Secretary,
-Vinny