[AnimeClub] CPAC Tabling at AnimeNEXT

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Mon Jun 1 22:24:29 EDT 2009

Greetings all,

It has come to my attention that this past week at Anime club, a slight
mistake was made. You see our lovely president Morgan was balancing on a
ball as part of her summer duties, and then suddenly she fell off of the
ball and her head went BONK! As a result of this, at club last week she had
stated that we were looking into getting a hotel room for those who will
helping to table at AnimeNEXT. This was a lie caused by the blue spy who was
disguised as Morgan, this ploy was used as insurance to make sure that our
efforts were sabotaged. But have no fear, your favorite and loyal soldier of
a Treasurer has successfully dug the blue spy from his hiding spot, and
order has been restored.

In short, while I may have Team Fortress 2 on the brain, we are officially
apologizing for any confusion that was caused, but there will be no free
hotel room for people that are helping table for CPAC at AnimeNEXT.

Sorry all,

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood  Treasurerof Anime Club