[AnimeClub] So yea, we are having a showing of anime stuff this week..

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 20 00:11:30 EDT 2009

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I am announcing to you that this week we will
be having a special presentation of episodes 1-13  of Code Geass this week.
There will be pizza and snacks to compliment the anime viewing. Also please
note that we will be having elections on March 27th before the showing, so
if you are interested in running for any position, please think of a short
speech for then.

Until then, please note that CPAC is in 9 days and counting, feel free to
volunteer for any department that you want to work for during the
convention.

Thank you  and hang in there,

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Secretary of Anime Club