[AnimeClub] CPAC Tabling at AnimeNEXT

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Mon May 25 22:22:10 EDT 2009

Greetings Fellow Otaku,

I would like to inform you all that I will be running the tabling of CPAC at
AnimeNEXT - June 12-14. For those of you who are interested in obtaining
FREE Admission to AnimeNEXT and want to promote CPAC there, please send me
an e-mail (nbarresi at stevens.edu)  with what days (Friday-Sunday) you are
available/willing to table. The more people we have table, the more time you
may have to go explore AnimeNEXT on your own, not like that is another
incentive besides the FREE admission to the convention.

See you all soon and enjoy the summer!

Nicholas P. Barresi

Your Friendly Neighborhood Treasurer of Anime Club