[AnimeClub] Halloween and Pictures and CPAC, oh my!

Morgan DeSena mdesena at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 28 00:13:13 EDT 2009

Greetings!

Just a few reminders and notices for everyone!

TODAY (Wednesday 10/28/09) there will be Anime Club Yearbook Pictures!
They will be at 10:45PM in second floor Howe in the little area outside
pierce. Please try to be there at least 10 minutes early (so about
10:35PM) so we can make sure we’re all together. If you want, feel free
to bring any anime stuffs with you that you may want to wear/hold in
the picture (keep it appropriate please!).

There will also be CPAC meeting this Sunday, November 1st at 3PM in
BC122! If you’re interested in staffing the convention, be sure to
attend!

And finally, this Saturday, October 31st we will be celebrating
Halloween!!! Hoorah!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will be meeting at 5PM in the Howe
Center Lobby to go trick-or-treating around Hoboken! Be sure to dress
up in costume (or I suppose you can just say you’re dressed up as a
Stevens student for Halloween if you really want to) as we raid the
town for delicious, delicious candy!

THEN! At 8PM we will be having a costume contest in B118! Dress your
best and compete to win prizes! (No, I’m sorry but dressing as a
Stevens student doesn’t count for this one =P )

BUT WAIT! THAT’S NOT ALL! We will be showing a Halloween marathon of
Hellsing Ultimate at 9PM in B118! Join us as we watch the vampire
Alucard and the rest of the Hellsing gang as they protect Britain from
the armies of the night.

Sincerely,

Your I-need-a-diet-healthier-than-pop-tarts-and-hot-pockets president
Morgan