[AnimeClub] Anime Club has giant medieval mecha

Vincent vlipoma at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 24 00:28:06 EDT 2009

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce Anime Club's next showing of
Escaflowne. Do you remember the giant mechs from last week? How about
the cat girl? The crazy sword fights?

If you don't remember then you obviously have problems. Problems that
can be solved by watching more giant mechs, cat girls, and crazy sword
fights!

So, please return to our normal haunt, B118 at the normal time, 9PM, for
our awesome assortment of normal snacks and not so normal peanut gallery
comments.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
Soon Evangelion 1.0 will begin airing in select theaters across the
nation. Attached is a flier and synopsis for the event, which I highly
recommend seeing.

DON'T DELETE THIS EMAIL YET THERE'S EVEN MORE!
This weekend New York Anime Fest will begin. There are more details on
the NYAF website. I can assure you that this convention is of the
highest caliber, is close to Stevens, and will be full of special
guests, anime toys, Japanese candy (read: Pokey), and other such
assorted items and awesomeness that comes with holding a convention.
Please attend!

CALL NOW, DON'T DELAY!
If you call the toll free number now, we will DOUBLE your order of
Oxyclean absolutely FR- wait, wrong email.

See you at club,
Vincent, Secretary/that guy with the hat

EVA Poster Image <http://www.villageeastcinema.com/>

*Offcial Site* <http://www.evangelion-themovie.com/>