[AnimeClub] Anime Club likes large vowels

Vincent vlipoma at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 6 13:33:33 EDT 2010

Greetings Fellow Otaku,

It is with great please that I announce Anime Club shall be showing The
Big O! In the last known city on earth, everyone has lost their memories
of what happened 40 years ago. The rich live in large dome structures
while the poor live unprotected outside. One man, equipped with a kick
ass butler, a robotic maid, and a freaking GIANT ROBOT defends the weak
while unraveling the mystery of the City of Amnesia.

TLDR; Giant freakin' robots, noir, batman if he was a lawyer.

We will also have pizza this week in addition to our snacks and soda.

Also, Wednessday at 2 in Burchard 430 there will be a CPAC meeting. Also
also, if you would like to staff CPAC, please contact Chris Stoddart @
cstoddar at stevens.edu

See you Friday,
-Vinny, liker of large vowels.