[AnimeClub] B.Y.O.A.

Chris Stoddart cstoddar at stevens.edu
Wed Aug 18 21:56:14 EDT 2010

It is with regret that I inform that we have come to the final showing of
the summer.  This time, we won't be telling you what we'll be showing
because you'll be deciding!  Come to the triumphant return of Bring Your Own
Anime Night Thursday night at 9:15PM in B118.  Everyone is encouraged to
bring your favorite anime, just keep a few things in mind:  Try to limit
your selection to a few choices, and make sure that it consists of episodes
that are not story-heavy or standalone OVAs/Movies.

Your President,
Chris Stoddart