[AnimeClub] Sand... a giant robots only weakness

Josue E. Silva jsilva1 at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 2 00:56:42 EST 2010

Greetings Fellow Otaku:

The anime club is back and we're coming back strong with GIANT ROBOTS!!
We are proud to announce the showing of Gundam 08th MS team.

A more realistic view of the infamous One Year War and the touching
tale of Aina, a Zaft special officer, and Shiro Amada, a Federation
officer, who are pitted against each other yet their fates become
intertwined.

So join us this Friday at 9:00Pm in Burchard 118 for good food, good
company, and free stuff!!!

Also, this Sunday at 3Pm in Babbio 112 there will be another CPAC
meeting. With time running out before the semester is over we urge you
to come to this meeting if you are interested in helping.

See you there,
Josue Silva
Ace MS pilot