[AnimeClub] Gundam goes out with a BANG

Josue E. Silva jsilva1 at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 9 20:24:29 EST 2010

Greetings Fellow Otaku:

It's time for the last anime club showing of the semester (awww), but
fear not because the Anime Club is proud to announce week two of Mobile
Suit Gundam 08th MS Team.

We continue the story of Shiro Amada and his squad as they try their
best to survive the war. But Danger looms on the horizon as Zeon's
secret project is coming to completion. Will Shiro and his squad
survive and will he finally be with his beloved Aina?

So join us this Friday at 9PM in Burchard 118 as we go out with style
this semester with prizes, and food.

See you there,
Josue Silva
Ace Pilot