[AnimeClub] Anime Club has amazing new showings for you!

Vincent vlipoma at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 21 15:14:31 EST 2010

Welcome Back Fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce Anime Club's welcome back
event, PROLEGOMENON! Yes, the event that no one can pronounce correctly
has returned to Stevens. This week, Friday January 22 in B118 at 9PM,
Anime club shall show the first episodes of every show we shall be
watching this semester, along with voting on our 3 Week and 2 Week
showings! This year, our three week candidates are:

Claymore, Ouran High School Host Club, and Welcome to the NHK!

Our Two week candidates are:

Spice and Wolf, and Record of Lodoss War!

This week's event will have Pizza and Cake! So come hungry.

Now for an ultra important announcement: PLEASE SEND IN A PICTURE FOR
YOUR ID CARDS! We really need to make them and they look ultra shiny
this year! If you don't submit a picture then I shall be angry and when
I am angry... club only watches HORRIBLE DUBS OF ANIME! *Maniacal Laughter*

Your exclamation point abusing secretary!
Vince